15/10/08

bulletin board questions ftw!

I have to admit that I tend to waste my time without any purpose (read: bludging)!
One way I do this is by...filling up bulletin board questions in friendster. So oldskool, I kno. But it's fun (if you don't have anything better to do, LOL).
So...I copied one bulbo I found today and fill it here...just because I have nothing to do.
*Correction: I DO have something to do - my assignment - but I'm just way too lazy to do it :p *

Unto the Qs!

1. SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
- erm. so far so good, I guess.
-----
2. FAVE SONG FOR NOW?
- who am I *still lovin this song*
-----
3. FAVE TV SHOW FOR NOW?
- nothing. Don't watch TV that much lately
-----
4. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?
- eeeh when was the last time I watch a movie??? *pathetic*
-----
5. MOST EXPENSIVE THING YOU BOUGHT WITH YOUR MONEY?
-my DSLR. geezo
-----
6. SHOES OR ELECTRONIC?
- argh. Do I really have to pick one? :p
-----
8. HAVE YOU EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A FRIEND?
- hmmm nahh
-----
9. WHAT SONG IS CURRENTLY PLAYING?
- nope. just the sound of chirping birds
-----
11. DO YOU HAVE A BESTFRIEND?
- shuure
-----
12. CRUSH?
- not really a crush...I reckon
-----
13. WHICH DO YOU PREFER JOLLIBEE OR BURGERKING?
- what jollibee? dunno. burgerking it is then
-----
14. FAVE SPORT?
- basketball
-----
15. EVER BROKEN SOMEONE'S HEART?
- I think so...
-----
16. EVER HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN?
- I think so... hmm
-----
17. WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE PERSON WHO BROKE YOUR HEART?
- nothing. let them be.
-----
18. ANY PROBLEM?
- now? hardly any. woops, except that I have assignments that are due berry berry soon *but here I am, bludging!*
-----
19. LAST PERSON YOU KISS?
- do u need to kno?
-----
20. WHAT YOU DID AT 12 LAST NIGHT?
- I was on the phone I think
-----
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU WENT OUT WITH? WHERE?
- herman, for lunch!
-----
22. THE COLOR OF THE T'SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING NOW?
- white
-----
23. THE LAST THING YOU DID?
- uhm, typed?
-----
24. 3 OF YOUR EVERYDAY IMPORTANT ITEMS?
- cellphone. key. purse
-----
25. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDROOM?
- cream wall, mostly blue things around
-----
26. HOW MUCH MONEY IN YOUR WALLET NOW?
- not sure how much I have left.
-----
27. HOW'S LIFE?
- awesome
-----
28. IDUP SENGSARA or MATI BAHAGIA?
- mati bahagia masuk surga. yay
-----
29. WHAT WILL YOU DO NEXT WEEKEND?
- basketball perhaps
-----
30. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU see ur ex?
- which one? :p
-----
31. WHERE IS SHE/HE NOW?
- Indo
-----
32. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO YOUR BESTFRIEND?
- last night
-----
33. WHO'S THE LAST PERSON THAT TEXTED YOU?
- jule
-----
34. WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR DINNER LAST NIGHT?
- at home
-----
35. THE LAST SURPRISE YOU GOT?
- bday surprise
-----
36. LAST THING YOU BORROWED FROM YOUR FRIENDS?
- uhhmmm.. can't recall
-----
37. WHAT ARE/WILL BE YOUR WEDDING SONGS INCASE YOU GET MARRIED??
- errr. havent think about that yet
-----
38. WHY IS THAT?
- coz I'm living in the present
-----
39. WANNA SHARE WITH WHOM?
- with my closest ppl
-----
40. WHO KNOWS YOUR SECRET?
- heaven knos
-----
41. THEY KEEP YOUR SECRET?
- for suure
-----
42. ARE YOU ANGRY WITH SOMEONE?
- why should I
-----
43. WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT BURGERKING?
- huh. something chicken-y
-----
44.THE LAST TIME YOU FELT SO SAD?
- can't remember. whee I'm a happybee. hahahh
-----
45. WHAT IS YOUR WISH FOR TOMORROW?
- let Ur will be done


Done!
Kinda lame, eh? Whatepa.

No comments: