7/1/09

holiday tastes no better than dark hot chocolate :9

Yay I'm bored.
Sounds fun? Yeah.

I miss Meeeelbbooourne D: and don't blame me if I do, as I can't satisfy my lust for chocolatey stuff in my lovely hometown, Kampung Kudus. Believe it or not, tho, Kudus is not a kampung, nor kecamatan nor kabupaten. ITS A KOTAA!! KOTA! I wonder what makes people think so. It's FAR from my image of a city. Hey, where's the mall? And the xpensive restaurants we all love? OH AND THE FAST FOODD restaurants???

*tapi gak smua keluhan yang lo baca itu bener. I do enjoy cheapo food. Hail cheapskate asians!*

I still have approx a month til the time I go back to Melbourne...So I need to find something to do. However. I'm just to lazy to move my butt. I think I'm becoming a couch potato xD
Picture this in your mind:
A big flat screen tv, a comfy sofa, tons of cushions, coffee table that is perfect to put your feet on, my loyal fluffy dog, a tall stack of (pirated) DVDs, and ME!. Woohooh! Just nice. Oh the bathroom is close too, just in case of nature call. Lalala~lazy me. Lucky I lost my apetite a bit :p

Oh and speaking about my house...It seems that my dad has succesfully turned the whole space into a bird motel. Yeah, bird motel...fully serviced. Dari garasi depan sampe kebon di belakang, semua untuk burung. Hmm speaking about bird motel...

Scene 1:
Burung: *buzzz*
Pegawai 1: Ya pak, bisa dibantu?
Burung: Saya cari kamar yang ada view-nya.
Pegawai 1: No problemo! Tunggu ya pak ya *manis ala orang Indo*
Burung: *whistling*
Pegawai 1: Ini ada 2 pilihan, yang 1 kamar dengan view menghadap kolam ikan, yang 1 menghadap kolam renang.
Burung: Yang menghadap kolam renang berapa harganya?
Pegawai 1: Menang lomba kicauan tingkat kabupaten.
Burung: *hands the pegawai satu sertifikat lomba*
Pegawai 1: Hmm hmm. Oke pak, the room's yours.
Burung: Fasilitasnya apa aja to?
Pegawai 1: tiap pagi kita bawa melihat pemandangan dari tempat tinggi, 3x meal diantar ke kamar, sunbathing tiap siang, toileteries di-provide, vitamin dan minuman segar setiap hari.

Scene 2
Burung cerewet laki-laki (BCL): *buzzz buzzz* Hoi mas, mbok ya kalo servis itu yang bener (ngomongnya medhok), saya udah nunggu lamalhodaritadisampepegelinilhonunggunya,
kalosayasakitgimanantargabisaikutkejuaraaannasionalblahblahyaddayadaa.......
Pegawai 2: Maap, maap, bisa dibantu?
BCL: ya bisa banget to ya, saya ini cari kamar lho, coba saya dibantu, saya ini wong ndeso ora mudeng opo opo, pie to pie ini pie??
Pegawai 2: *...bengong* Oh. Emm ada kamar yang murah pak, ngga ada viewnya, ada yang lebih mahal ada-
BCL: lho lho lho maksudmu tu opo, emang saya kayak ndak mampu, gitu? enak wae, gini gini saya ini burung yang dicari om-om lho, suaraku merdu dan rupawan, kamu seenaknya aja nanti tak lapor manajermu kapok ya! Coba, yang mahal berapa semalemnya?!
Pegawai 2: anu..oh ya maap pak. Yang mahal...menghadap kolam renang dan kebun...sertifikat lomba nasional...
BCL: *diem* Kalo yang murah?
Pegawai 2: Ada di deket dapur pak, smoking area.
BCL: ndak nanya dimana, BERAPA!?
Pegawai 2: aanuu iiitu..u..ga bayar pak, tapi harus ikut latihan tiap hari biar bapak bisa nyanyi dulu yang merdu.
BCL: Ya wes tak ambil yang murah.

Well doesn't happen IRL but still, my dad really spent time n money for those birdos. Noisy birdos. And my dad, who doesn't like traveling and didn't even go to jakarta to see his newborn grandson n granddaughter because of that reason, traveled far far away for bird competitions. Hmm speaking about ironic. Not that I'm complaining tho, I'm happy he has something to do now. *apart from nonton sinetron dan pijet*

Haah I hope Feb comes asap xD

No comments: